The last couple of days were a bit hectic and I am sorry for not keeping up with Olive Skins. But I am back and we are excited now to read some more good surreal or abstract poetries and prose work. The theme for our upcoming issue is ” Solitude”. Write poetry, prose around the theme and wait to hear back from us.
Submit your best work, no rhyming poetry, please. We will not accept anything which doesn’t enthrall us at all.
- Send your work in a word file only.
- If you wish to be a contributing writer please mention the same in the subject of your mail.
Poetry, Prose editor- Devika Mathur
Submit poetry, prose at [email protected] (send up to 3 pieces)
- Send your work along with a short bio.(3rd person)
- Deadline- 30th August
- Currently, we shall not pay our contributors but will do our best to promote your work
- The theme for our second issue – “Solitude”